Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome to my nightmare!

Name: Thomas A.K.
Age: 32(physically) 25(mentally)

I have been a fan of everything horror going back as far as I can remember. When I was a kid, I would sit on the edge of my folks bed, watching edited-for-television House or A Nightmare on Elm Street, making sure to keep my parents bedroom door wide open as so I could run out if the film got to be "too much" for me. Yes, I was a little wuss.
My love for the genre(mostly Elm Street at the time) got to be so bad as a kid that my folks banned me from watching ANYTHING scary, and not because I was scared at all. Nope, my teachers told my folks that it was hurting my studies. Horror cock-blocking asshole teachers! All this meant was that I was a horror-phile in the making.
Cut to 2 decades later...and I decided to start a blog about horror. Why? I have no idea. This is just my intro blog to...introduce me to all having an interest in whatever the hell it is I have to say on the subject.
My name's Tom. I like cats and nachos. Let's be horror friends!

1 comment:

  1. Tom, the nachos you provided us for your blog opening ceremony are stale, the cheese smells like bad milk, the beer is flat, the CD player is playing backwards and saying something demonic and all the lights are out. I feel threatened and scared for my life and with that... I extend my hand and welcome you to the horror blogosphere!! ;)

    ReplyDelete